Page 1 of 19
 Request Help with your P-EBT Card  
 This form is designed to help you with problem you may be having with your Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) Card. Please provide as much information as possible. Failure to provide complete information on this form will result in significant processing delays. Please do not submit this form multiple times.

OKDHS does not determine eligibility for the P-EBT program. The State Department of Education (SDE) provides DHS with a list of eligible students & the number of eligible days per student, which is sent by each individual school district. This data is regularly being updated as the SDE continues to receive additional information about eligibility from individual school districts.

Eligibility requirements can be found on the SDE P-EBT website: .

If you believe your child should be eligible for P-EBT benefits, but you have still not received a P-EBT card by October 15th, or if you still have concerns about the amount your child has received, you can complete a form on the SDE P-EBT site at that time.

Eligible students should receive a P-EBT card at the address provided to DHS by the school district. If you have not yet received a card for your child/children and would like to update your address, you may use this form to do so.