Oklahoma Department of Human Services

 Director Ed Lake would like to receive your concerns or questions regarding the Oklahoma Department of Human Services. So here is your opportunity to “Ask Ed.”

In order to expedite your inquiry, the Director may assign a designee to review and respond to your concerns.

Child Welfare and Adult Protective Services cases are confidential by state statute, therefore we will be unable to provide you with case-specific information.

To report suspected child or vulnerable adult abuse or neglect, please phone our Abuse and Neglect Hotline immediately at 1-800-522-3511.

For help with your child support case, phone the Child Support Kids Line at 1-800-522-2922.
To report welfare fraud, phone 1-800-784-5887.

For additional contact information, please visit our HREF="http://www.okdhs.org/contactus/default.htm">OKDHS Hotline page

*Indicates Required Field


Please note that without an email address or phone number, we cannot contact you to address your concern or question.

Feedback | Accessibility