Oklahoma Department of Human Services

Page 1 of 3

  Abuse and/or Neglect Complaints

If you are making a complaint regarding the abuse or neglect of a child in a Child Care Program, a Residential facility, or a children's foster home, contact 1-800-522-3511.

Human Trafficking Complaints

If you are making a complaint regarding Human Trafficking (the exploitation by force, fraud, or coercion, of vulnerable people for forced labor, domestic servitude, or commercial sex operations), contact OBN Human Trafficking Unit at 1-855-617-2288.

If a child is in immediate danger, call 911 or your local law enforcement.

Licensing Complaints

Complaint Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Your name will be kept confidential and will not be released unless ordered by the court. You are not required to give your name or contact information. However, if you do not provide it, a Licensing Specialist will not be able to contact you if additional information is needed. Your complaint may not be investigated due to the lack of information provided and the inability to reach you for follow-up to obtain sufficient information.


Feedback | Accessibility